Letter of Application

Posted: Minggu, 13 Desember 2009 by Tri Suciyati in
0

Jalan Mangunsarkoro 139 Sindanglaut
Cirebon


10 November 2005

The Secretary
The Ajax Electrical Ltd.
Fernhall Drive Redbridge Essex
1 64 5BN

Dear Miss Weatsons,

JOB APPLICATION

In this letter, with reference to your advertisement in “The Jakarta Post” on Saturday, 27 November: I would like to apply for the English Language Lectures in your organization.

I’m 27 years of age, male and have just graduated from the cultural sciencies faculty of University of Gajah Mada with a very satifactory grade average. I have the ability of using French both oral and written and in operating computer of some programs related to the language works, im willing to learn and work hard. I have my 2years working experience in the same field.

Enclosed ypu will find my photographs and curriculum vitae. Thank you for your attention and your fully consideration of my application would b greatly appreciated.


Yours Sincerely,



Wedaryono

0 komentar: