JOB APPLICATION

Posted: Minggu, 15 November 2009 by Tri Suciyati in
0

Jalan H. Fatimah 41
Depok

16 October 2009

The Personnel Manager
Recruitment & Selection
Hrecruitment II@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

JOB APPLICATION

with reference to your advertisement in “Kompas” on Friday, 16 october. I would like to apply for the position of COST ACCOUNTANT in your Company.

My name is Tri Suciyati, I’m 20 years of age, female and have just graduated from the economic sciencies faculty of University Gunadarma with a very satifactory grade average. I have the ability of in operating computer of microsoft office (Excel and word), excellent analytical skill, Hands-on and able to work with large number of data, and good knowledge of cost accounting, am work hard. I have my 3 years working experience in the same field.

Enclosed you will find my photograps and curiculum vitae. Thank you for your attention and your fully consideration of my application would be greatly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,



Tri Suciyati

0 komentar: